Happy Mango is an Internet-based website and mobile application (“app”) that, with your permission, aggregates financial information about you (interchangeably, with and without others, either separately or collectively, “you” or “user”) to generate a financial assessment about you (“Financial Profile”). Happy Mango, with your permission, then shares your Financial Profile and connects you with third-party financial institutions (all of the foregoing, the“Services”).
Basic account information
When you create or modify an account with us we may ask you to provide to us certain personally identifiable information (“PII”), such as your name (although pseudonyms are allowed), an email address, a password for your account, and we may also ask for your telephone number (separately or collectively, “Basic Account Information”). You may edit your Basic Account Information at any time.
Additional information that youprovide
In addition to Basic Account Information, we collect other information, depending on the specific needs and requirements for the services that we provide you. For example, you may upload certain documents, such as a pictureof a utility bill, for purposes ofapplying for a loan at one of the lenders on the Happy Mango platform. Also, if you contact us via email or contact us in any other way, we may collect the information that you send us or share with us in connection with such communication.
Information collected on behalf of partners to provide Services
We collect additional personally identifiable information on behalf of our partners, for example we will ask for social security number when applying for a loan from a partner financial institution.
Automatically collected information
When you use the Services, we automatically collect some information, such as the following (some of which may be the same or similar to Basic Account Information or additional information that we previously collected):
- Device Information: Information about your computer, mobile, or other device, including its model number, operating system and version, mobile carrier, telephone number, browser type and language, and any unique device identifiers, such as the devices’ MAC address orIMEI.
- Location Information: With your consent, information about your location by using data from the device you use for the Services, such as precise location information from GPS enabled on your smartphone, information about wireless networks or cell towers near your device, or the Internet Protocol (IP) address of yourdevice(s).
- Usage: We analyze your use of the Services, such as the time, date, and location of your use, and the third-party financial institutions with which you connect through theServices.
- Log Data: When you use and interact with the Services, we may receive and record information such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, browser history, location, mobile carrier, device information (including device and application IDs), search terms, and cookie information. We may also receive this informationwhen you click on, view or interact with links on our Services, including links to third-party websites or applications, or when you receive email notifications fromus.
We may collect information about you that we obtain from other third parties.For example, if you link your Happy Mango account by using the “add account” feature of the Services with one or more of your accounts with another service or financial institution (for example, Bank of America to link your checking account), we may receive information about you from that other service or institution. We may then combine any or all of this information with other information that we have collected from you or from other third parties. We may also collect information from financial institutions with which our Services are used or integrated (which such use or integration is with your permission), including tracking data concerning their use of the Services. We will not, however, retain your credit cardor your personal banking information.
After we obtain information about you, here is what we do with it:
- We do NOT sell, rent, or trade your personal information (such as your Financial Profile) with any other party (including third-party financial institutions) without your permission and consent or as otherwise required bylaw.
- We may use your information to learn about your use of the Services so that we try to improve the features and functions of theServices.
- We may contact you to send you periodic messages,updates,ornotifications regarding the Services or this Policy.
- We may monitor and analyze trends and usage, and make inferences regarding the Services.
- We may provide you with custom content within the interface of the Services, which may include something such as a summary of your financialprofile.
- We may use your information to help prevent spam, fraud, or abuse by users of the Services.
- We may use your information to provide to financial or research institutions with which we have a relationship certain aggregated data (that will not personally identify you) regarding our users’ use of the Services as such use pertains specifically to such financial institution to help it better manage its use of our Services.
- We may use your information in a way that will not personally identify youto forecast trends, using algorithms or other methodologies, such as the success rate of certain Financial Profiles in obtaining loans or credit from the financial institutions with whom we connect you with.